L'École de danse de Québec possesses outstanding facilities that meet international professional standards for dance practice.
Century-old premises filled with history
310, boulevard Langelier, Québec
Maison pour la danse
Fully modern prize-winning permises
336, rue du Roi, Québec
- Access to ten dance studios (unique au Canada) allowing a large variety of practices : hardwood floors or permanent dance mats, light-filled studios or black boxes to rehearse in show-like conditions, etc.;
- A 60-seats studio in which intimate shows can be rehearsed or presented;
- Conviviality spaces on both sites;
- An open-access gym filled with a large variety of equipments;
- A media center perfectly suited for more theoretical work;
- A space dedicated to the handling of our students' health issues;
- Changing rooms, showers, toilets and water fountains;
- A large number of individual lockers;
Our facilities are both in the heart of the Saint Roch neighborhood in Québec city.
L'École de danse de Québec's 4 magnificent studios can be rented out for workshops, classes (except tango and tap-dancing), meetings, photoshoots or film-making, trainings, conferences, etc.
|Studio||Fares (per hour)|
|Studio 1||35 $|
|Studio 2||45 $|
|Studio Dominique Turcotte||45 $|
|Studio Jean-Pierre Paradis||75 $|
The fares above include access to the equipment available in each studio : ballet bars, sound system, piano, exercise balls, dance mats, chairs and tables (on demand).
418 649-4715 #235 firstname.lastname@example.org